The town of Pastoría is located in the Municipality of Isla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. Pastoría is at 25 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Pastoría? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Pastoría (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Pastoría (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near PastoríaDo you want to stay in Pastoría? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Pastoría:
- HOSTAL PARADA 1.5KM: 14 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- BODEGA DE ENCERES DE AGRICULTORES: 16 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA INN: 17 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MISIÓN POSADA: 16 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Pastoría
With the satellite map of Pastoría will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Isla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Pastoría.
Vote for Pastoría
Do you like Pastoría or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pastoría to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Isla
- Aguas Prietas (Los Cerros) (191 inhabitants)
- Ana María Hernández Tinoco (- inhabitants)
- Andrés Farías Rodríguez (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (2 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (11 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (40 inhabitants)
- La Piccola Italia (8 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (Maximino Molina) (12 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (- inhabitants)
- San José (7 inhabitants)
- San Luis (2 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)