The town of Oxil-Kaax is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. Oxil-Kaax is at 15 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Satellite photo of Oxil-Kaax
With the satellite map of Oxil-Kaax will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Oxil-Kaax.
The population of Oxil-Kaax (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Oxil-KaaxIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Oxil-Kaax, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Oxil-Kaax so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SIN OTROS SERVICIOS INTEGRADOS KANTUNILKÍN: 19 km away, direction Southwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN LUIS: 20 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- POSADA LAS MARGARITAS: 19 km away, direction Southwest (13 minutes by car)
- POSADA ELIAN: 18 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
Where is Oxil-Kaax? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Oxil-Kaax in Quintana Roo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Oxil-Kaax.
Vote for Oxil-Kaax
Do you like Oxil-Kaax or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Oxil-Kaax to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Agua Azul (499 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Cedralito (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Investigaciones (- inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (1 inhabitants)
- La Ermita (2 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (- inhabitants)
- Pacchen (159 inhabitants)
- Rancho Lucas (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- San Martiniano (220 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Melva (44 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Yokdzonot (- inhabitants)