The town of Ojo de Agua de la Presa is located in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #36 of the whole municipality. Ojo de Agua de la Presa is at 2,282 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ojo de Agua de la Presa is located at 9.2 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Villa Hidalgo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ojo de Agua de la Presa.
Where is Ojo de Agua de la Presa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Ojo de Agua de la Presa in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Ojo de Agua de la Presa.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Zacatecas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Ojo de Agua de la Presa (Zacatecas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Ojo de Agua de la PresaMany people want to stay in the town of Ojo de Agua de la Presa itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES LA MORENITA: 13 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ROBERT: 12 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL CRUCERO: 28 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MESÓN DEL CONDE: 27 km away, direction Southeast (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Ojo de Agua de la Presa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ojo de Agua de la Presa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Ojo de Agua de la Presa.
Population pyramid of Ojo de Agua de la Presa (Zacatecas)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Ojo de Agua de la Presa by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Ojo de Agua de la Presa there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Ojo de Agua de la Presa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Ojo de Agua de la Presa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Ojo de Agua de la Presa.
Vote for Ojo de Agua de la Presa
Do you like Ojo de Agua de la Presa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua de la Presa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo
- Caballerías (Caballería Villa Hidalgo) (703 inhabitants)
- Cerro Prieto (294 inhabitants)
- Colonia José María Morelos (1317 inhabitants)
- El Fraile (651 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (8 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (- inhabitants)
- El Santo Niño (Antonino Torres) (- inhabitants)
- Predio los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- La Alcaparra (9 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (514 inhabitants)
- Predio Llano Grande (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los López (Isabel López) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Rancho Viejo) (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (386 inhabitants)
- Villanueva (212 inhabitants)