The town of Ojo de Agua is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #480 of the whole municipality. Ojo de Agua is at 2,196 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ojo de Agua is located at 11.6 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of San Luis de la Paz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ojo de Agua.
Where is Ojo de Agua? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Ojo de Agua (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Ojo de Agua, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Ojo de Agua (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Ojo de AguaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Ojo de Agua, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Ojo de Agua so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE CASA DIAMANTE: 4 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA VILLA DE POZOS: 4 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA LUGAR DEL TIEMPO: 4 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SU CASA: 5 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Ojo de Agua
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ojo de Agua, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Ojo de Agua.
Photos of Ojo de Agua
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Ojo de Agua? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Ojo de Agua.
The Postal Code of Ojo de Agua (Guanajuato) is 37904
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Ojo de Agua so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 37904. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Ojo de Agua ("37") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Ojo de Agua
Do you like Ojo de Agua or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Cañada del Potrero (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (9 inhabitants)
- Jalapa (1 inhabitants)
- La Alberca (5 inhabitants)
- La Cinta (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta (330 inhabitants)
- La Palma (81 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (- inhabitants)
- Matancillas (Puerto de Matancillas) (335 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Palotes (Mesa del Carmen) (148 inhabitants)
- Puerto de León (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (291 inhabitants)
- San Agustín Segundo (137 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Uno (24 inhabitants)
- Santo Niño (4 inhabitants)