OJO DE AGUA

      

the town of Ojo de Agua is located in the Municipality of Tecolutla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 14 inhabitants. Ojo de Agua is 37 meters above sea level.
If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ojo de Agua.

Population in Ojo de Agua

In the town there are 7 men and 7 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.60 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 14.29% of the total population. 14.29% of the inhabitants are illiterate (28.57% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.09 (3 within the men and 5.40 within the women).

Population changes in Ojo de Agua since 2005
In 2005, in Ojo de Agua there were 13 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 1 more people (a variation of 7.69%). Of which there are 0 more men (a variation of 0.00%), and 1 more women (a variation of 16.67%).


Indigenous culture in Ojo de Agua
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Ojo de Agua
42.86% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (85.71% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Ojo de Agua
In Ojo de Agua there are 3 dwellings. 66.67% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 0.00% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 66.67% a television, 33.33% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Ojo de Agua

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tecolutla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Ojo de Agua?

Location map of Ojo de Agua: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Ojo de Agua, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of Ojo de Agua in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Ojo de Agua with a higher resolution.

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecolutla

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is Ojo de Agua like?

Camino a la Subestación de Santa SofíaConstrucción de Subestación de Santa SofíaConstrucción Subestación de Santa Sofía

Enjoy the photos of Ojo de Agua on this link

Vote for Ojo de Agua

Do you like Ojo de Agua? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)




Help us to improve the information about Ojo de Agua and to spread it over the Internet:

Add one website of Ojo de Agua
Link Ojo de Agua from your webpage
Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Ojo de Agua


Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tecolutla: