The town of Nueva Esperanza is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 11 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #300 of the whole municipality. Nueva Esperanza is at 33 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Nueva Esperanza is located at 57.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Nueva Esperanza.
Where is Nueva Esperanza? How to get there? Map
Online map of Nueva Esperanza in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Nueva Esperanza building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Nueva Esperanza (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nueva Esperanza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nueva Esperanza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Nueva Esperanza.
Vote for Nueva Esperanza. Opinions.
Do you like Nueva Esperanza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nueva Esperanza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Cascarillo (- inhabitants)
- El Escalón (El Jarocho) (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (5 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (166 inhabitants)
- El Pinolillo (- inhabitants)
- El Rubí (10 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (Crispín Gómez Jiménez) (3 inhabitants)
- La Campana (6 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Matamoros (El Huasteco) (8 inhabitants)
- Parada la Rosita (18 inhabitants)
- San Alfonso (Los Ingenieros) (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (10 inhabitants)
- Santa María (2 inhabitants)