The town of Mesa del Manzano is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #844 in terms of number of inhabitants. Mesa del Manzano is at 2,244 meters of altitude.
The town of Mesa del Manzano is located at 30.6 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Mesa del Manzano.
Where is Mesa del Manzano? How to get there? Map
Online map of Mesa del Manzano (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Mesa del Manzano (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Mesa del ManzanoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Mesa del Manzano, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Mesa del Manzano so you can contact them.:
- AGUA CALIENTE: 25 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS CUMBRES: 46 km away, direction Southeast (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 46 km away, direction Southeast (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA EUGENIA: 41 km away, direction Southeast (31 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Mesa del Manzano
With the satellite map of Mesa del Manzano will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Mesa del Manzano.
Vote for Mesa del Manzano
Do you like Mesa del Manzano or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mesa del Manzano to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Baquiriachi (- inhabitants)
- Cajeme (- inhabitants)
- Capulín (3 inhabitants)
- Coperachi (41 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (2 inhabitants)
- El Cuervo (28 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (46 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (- inhabitants)
- El Manzano (43 inhabitants)
- El Rebaje (27 inhabitants)
- Guagueachi (10 inhabitants)
- Gumisachi (40 inhabitants)
- La Casita (- inhabitants)
- La Reforma (18 inhabitants)
- Llanito del Venado (1 inhabitants)