The town of Marines is located in the Municipality of Santa María de la Paz (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #21 of the ranking. Marines is at 1,946 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Marines? You can find it at 5.8 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Santa María de la Paz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Marines location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Marines? How to get there? Map
Online map of Marines (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Marines? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Marines (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Marines
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Marines, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Marines.
Vote for Marines. Opinions.
Do you like Marines? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Marines so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María de la Paz
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Carricito (5 inhabitants)
- El Jaralito (- inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- El Palo Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Soto (188 inhabitants)
- La Calera (2 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Tablas (34 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (1 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (12 inhabitants)
- Los Trigos (Mesa de los Trigos) (89 inhabitants)
- Mesa Grande (165 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)