Maps, photos and statistics of Maquirichi, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Chihuahua
The town of Maquirichi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Maquirichi is at 1,985 meters of altitude.
Where is Maquirichi? How to get there? Map
Location map of Maquirichi in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Maquirichi, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Maquirichi? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Maquirichi (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Maquirichi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Maquirichi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Maquirichi.
Vote for Maquirichi
Do you like Maquirichi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Maquirichi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Guachochi
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chihuahua (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Basiquirachi (8 inhabitants)
- Betebachi (7 inhabitants)
- Capulín (3 inhabitants)
- Chipuachi (5 inhabitants)
- Chuachique (7 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (5 inhabitants)
- Huichochi (21 inhabitants)
- Matachique (24 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Remisacachi (21 inhabitants)
- Nacabeachi (22 inhabitants)
- Peñasco Blanco (51 inhabitants)
- Piedra Pinta (- inhabitants)
- Remojachi (17 inhabitants)
- Rimichurachi (Las Cabañas) (68 inhabitants)
- Sicuachi (3 inhabitants)