The town of Los Naranjos is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #244 of the ranking. Los Naranjos is at 70 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Naranjos? You can find it at 29.5 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of San Juan Evangelista, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Naranjos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Naranjos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Naranjos in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Naranjos, which is marked with the following symbol
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Los Naranjos (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los NaranjosDo you want to stay in Los Naranjos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Naranjos:
- HOTEL EL VOLANTE: 34 km away, direction South (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RIVERA: 38 km away, direction South (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL KRYSTAL: 31 km away, direction South (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DOÑA JUANA: 37 km away, direction Northwest (26 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Naranjos
With the satellite map of Los Naranjos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Naranjos.
Photos of Los Naranjos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Los Naranjos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Los Naranjos.
Vote for Los Naranjos
Do you like Los Naranjos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Naranjos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Achotal (1280 inhabitants)
- Campo Nuevo (810 inhabitants)
- Caobal (378 inhabitants)
- Ejido Nuevo Lázaro Cárdenas (283 inhabitants)
- El Entronque (11 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (8 inhabitants)
- El Toro (4 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (- inhabitants)
- Hato Nuevo (93 inhabitants)
- Las Guacamayas (4 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Anáhuac (21 inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Clotilde (10 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)