The town of Los Magueyes is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Magueyes is at 1,738 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Arsenio Maldonado Faz. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
Where is Los Magueyes? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Magueyes (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Magueyes, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Magueyes building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Magueyes (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Magueyes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Magueyes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Saltillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Magueyes.
Vote for Los Magueyes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Magueyes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Magueyes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- Campo de Tiro (- inhabitants)
- El Chupadero (2 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (118 inhabitants)
- José Herrera Delgado (Los Desmontes) (4 inhabitants)
- Juventino Valdés López (La Majada) (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (Las Puyas) (54 inhabitants)
- La Gloria Dos (1 inhabitants)
- La Majada (Rubén Valdés Rodríguez) (2 inhabitants)
- Llanos de la Unión (Ramón Estrada Nuncio) (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Verde (5 inhabitants)
- Magueyes Verdes (16 inhabitants)
- Pablo Parra Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa de los Muchachos (417 inhabitants)
- Santa Victoria (51 inhabitants)
- Tanque Escondido (122 inhabitants)