The town of Los Arturos is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #118 of the ranking. Los Arturos is at 27 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Arturos? You can find it at 15.1 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of San Vicente Tancuayalab, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Arturos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Arturos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Arturos in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Arturos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Arturos (San Luis Potosí) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Arturos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Arturos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Arturos.
Vote for Los Arturos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Arturos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Arturos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Colonia Juárez (Nuevo Jomté) (105 inhabitants)
- Doña Linda (4 inhabitants)
- El Fiscal (19 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (7 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (- inhabitants)
- Flores Magón (238 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jom té (El Ciruelar Dos) (64 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tancojol (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Jopoy (8 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Tancuayalab (6444 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)