The town of Llano Limón is located in the Municipality of San Juan Tepeuxila (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #7 of the ranking. Llano Limón is at 1,676 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Llano Limón? You can find it at 13.9 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of San Juan Teponaxtla, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to San Juan Tepeuxila, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 9.2 kilometers. To enjoy the Llano Limón location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Llano Limón? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Llano Limón in Oaxaca? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Llano Limón.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Oaxaca State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Llano Limón (Oaxaca) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Llano LimónMany people want to stay in the town of Llano Limón itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MI PUEBLITO: 25 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES KARY: 32 km away, direction North (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SOCHIAPAM SA DE CV: 39 km away, direction West (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TIJUANAS BILLARES BAR: 36 km away, direction West (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Llano Limón
With the satellite map of Llano Limón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Tepeuxila. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Llano Limón.
Photos of Llano Limón
In order for you to enjoy nature around Llano Limón, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Llano Limón, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Llano Limón
Do you like Llano Limón or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Llano Limón to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Tepeuxila
- Agrarista (- inhabitants)
- El Pipe (- inhabitants)
- Llano Fusil (3 inhabitants)
- Llano Limón (- inhabitants)
- Los Leyva (8 inhabitants)
- Río de San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés Pápalo (415 inhabitants)
- San Juan Tepeuxila (482 inhabitants)
- San Juan Teponaxtla (651 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Cuyaltepec (682 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián Tlacolula (451 inhabitants)