The town of Las Vegas is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #261 of the ranking. Las Vegas is at 1,560 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Vegas? You can find it at 11.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Comitán de Domínguez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Vegas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Vegas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Vegas (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Vegas, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Vegas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Vegas (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Vegas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Vegas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Vegas.
Vote for Las Vegas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Vegas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Vegas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Guadalupe (15 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Buenavista (489 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (279 inhabitants)
- Las Utrillas (6 inhabitants)
- Miguel de la Madrid (190 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Copalar (245 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Unión (23 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio el Durazno (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Arenal (132 inhabitants)
- San José Yocnajab (2455 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Copalar (26 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Nuevo la Paz (17 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía Dos (7 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (8 inhabitants)