The town of Las Juntas is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #274 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Juntas is at 516 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Las Juntas is located at 2.7 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Juntas.
Where is Las Juntas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Juntas (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Juntas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Juntas (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Juntas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Juntas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Juntas.
Vote for Las Juntas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Juntas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Juntas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Bacamoba (62 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (6 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (12 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa de los Placeres (9 inhabitants)
- La Piedra de los Números (5 inhabitants)
- Los Bajillos (50 inhabitants)
- Los Terreros (39 inhabitants)
- Pitorreal (La Joya del Solitario) (8 inhabitants)
- Plumosa (4 inhabitants)
- Sabanillas (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)