The town of El Dollar is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #201 of the ranking. El Dollar is at 11 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Dollar? You can find it at 30.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Dollar location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is El Dollar? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Dollar (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Dollar, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Dollar (Tamaulipas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Dollar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Dollar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Dollar.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El DollarDo you want to stay in El Dollar? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Dollar:
- MOTEL LUNA INN: 46 km away, direction South (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JUAN: 49 km away, direction Northwest (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 42 km away, direction Northwest (35 minutes by car)
- MOTEL DOLORES: 51 km away, direction South (40 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Dollar
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Dollar? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Dollar.
#6 Vote for El Dollar as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Dollar or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Dollar to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Tamaulipas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Tamaulipas
#7 Comments and opinions about El Dollar
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- La Muralla (Juan Raga) (2 inhabitants)
- El Bejarano (1 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (- inhabitants)
- El Granjeno (10 inhabitants)
- El Rosal (106 inhabitants)
- Gil Piñón (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Garrapata (- inhabitants)
- La Pasadita (21 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Las Yucas (2 inhabitants)
- Manuel Cavazos Lerma (La Providencia) (36 inhabitants)
- Río Verde (19 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (- inhabitants)