The town of Las Choyas is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #300 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Choyas is at 550 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Choyas is located at 31.5 kilometers from Badiraguato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Choyas.
Where is Las Choyas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Choyas in Sinaloa, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Choyas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Choyas (Sinaloa) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Choyas
With the satellite map of Las Choyas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Badiraguato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Choyas.
Vote for Las Choyas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Choyas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Choyas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Batequitas (79 inhabitants)
- Copalitos (60 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (60 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (20 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (3 inhabitants)
- El Paso de San Nicolás (20 inhabitants)
- El Potrero del Varejonal (12 inhabitants)
- La Higuerita (127 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (79 inhabitants)
- Los Bajillos (8 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos (16 inhabitants)
- Palmarito (- inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Vega (28 inhabitants)
- San Luis Gonzaga (- inhabitants)
- Yesqueros (32 inhabitants)