Las Canoas (Ayutla, Jalisco)
Learn about tiny town of Las Canoas through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of Las Canoas is located in the Municipality of Ayutla (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Canoas is at 1,488 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Canoas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Canoas (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Canoas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Las Canoas (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Canoas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Canoas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ayutla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Canoas.
Vote for Las Canoas
Do you like Las Canoas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Canoas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ayutla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ayutla
- Ayutla (7469 inhabitants)
- Ayutla Cuatro (- inhabitants)
- BORUCONSA [BORUCONSA (65 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (33 inhabitants)
- El Granjeno (San Luis) (- inhabitants)
- El Guamúchil (37 inhabitants)
- El Roble Gordo (24 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (46 inhabitants)
- El Vado (43 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (137 inhabitants)
- Los Callejones (21 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Cargadas (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael la Iguana (3 inhabitants)
- Tepospizaloya (195 inhabitants)