The town of Las Cañitas is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #574 of the ranking. Las Cañitas is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Cañitas? You can find it at 17.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Pánuco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Cañitas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Cañitas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Cañitas in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Cañitas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Cañitas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Cañitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Cañitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Cañitas.
Vote for Las Cañitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Cañitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Cañitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Alto del Muerto (- inhabitants)
- Bull (13 inhabitants)
- Chapacao Dos (57 inhabitants)
- Combinaciones (- inhabitants)
- El Alacrán (1 inhabitants)
- El Consentido (- inhabitants)
- El Puente Negro (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- El Zapatero (2 inhabitants)
- Entrada a la Pitahaya (9 inhabitants)
- Granja Acuícola La Tortuga (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (91 inhabitants)
- Héctor Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (4 inhabitants)
- Mata de Otate (- inhabitants)