Lagunetas (Ocampo, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Lagunetas, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Lagunetas is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #153 in terms of number of inhabitants. Lagunetas is at 1090 meters of altitude.
The town of Lagunetas is located at 67.5 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lagunetas.
Where is Lagunetas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Lagunetas in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Lagunetas.
Satellite photo of Lagunetas
With the satellite map of Lagunetas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Lagunetas.
Photos of Lagunetas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Lagunetas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Lagunetas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Lagunetas. Opinions.
Do you like Lagunetas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lagunetas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Álamos de Márquez (53 inhabitants)
- Cerritos (3 inhabitants)
- Charcos de Figueroa (Falcón) (180 inhabitants)
- El Barrón (- inhabitants)
- El Cenzontle (El Chonte) (10 inhabitants)
- El Chupadero Blanco (10 inhabitants)
- El Juncal (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe del Rey (56 inhabitants)
- La Esfera (2 inhabitants)
- La Marsella (3 inhabitants)
- La Sabina (167 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (2 inhabitants)