La Víbora (Múzquiz, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Víbora, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Víbora is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. La Víbora is at 519 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Víbora? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Víbora (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Víbora, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Víbora? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Víbora (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Víbora
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Víbora, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Víbora.
Vote for La Víbora. Opinions.
Do you like La Víbora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Víbora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Múzquiz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio Jiménez Morales (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia Agustín Terrazas (38 inhabitants)
- El Infante (La Sierra) (20 inhabitants)
- El Jaralito (2 inhabitants)
- El Sukue (6 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Briceño (- inhabitants)
- Juan Guillermo Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- La Casita (- inhabitants)
- La Lajita (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (1 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (1 inhabitants)
- Rancherías (701 inhabitants)
- Rancho Acero (1 inhabitants)
- Raymundo Hernández (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pobre (2 inhabitants)