The town of La Suiza is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #204 of the whole municipality. La Suiza is at 2 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Suiza is located at 16.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Frontera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Suiza.
Where is La Suiza? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Suiza (Tabasco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Suiza building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Suiza (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Suiza
With the satellite map of La Suiza will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Centla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Suiza.
Vote for La Suiza. Opinions.
Do you like La Suiza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Suiza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Benito Juárez (2200 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (87 inhabitants)
- El Rin (2 inhabitants)
- Fronterita (538 inhabitants)
- La Bellota (- inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (659 inhabitants)
- La Punta del Buey (2 inhabitants)
- La Tigrera (2 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (28 inhabitants)
- Mixteca 3a. Sección (268 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centla (774 inhabitants)
- Paquillal (14 inhabitants)
- Ribera Alta 2a. Sección (507 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (7 inhabitants)