La Soledad (Pueblo Nuevo, Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Soledad, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Guanajuato
The town of La Soledad is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #53 of the ranking. La Soledad is at 1,703 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Soledad? You can find it at 1.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Pueblo Nuevo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Soledad location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Soledad? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Soledad in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Soledad.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Soledad? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Soledad (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Soledad
With the satellite map of La Soledad will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Soledad.
Vote for La Soledad. Opinions.
Do you like La Soledad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Soledad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Colonia 13 de Julio (271 inhabitants)
- Congregación de Panales (264 inhabitants)
- Dos Ríos de San Antonio (353 inhabitants)
- Durazno de Fonseca (357 inhabitants)
- Granja Cervantes (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Fonseca (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Jaime León Solís (- inhabitants)
- Granja San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- Granja San Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Socorro (- inhabitants)
- Granja Toro Pinto de los Hermanos Mozqueda (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Alonso (131 inhabitants)
- Huatzimitiro (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (302 inhabitants)
- Santa Eulalia (11 inhabitants)