La Salada (Ocampo, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of La Salada, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of La Salada is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #111 of the ranking. La Salada is at 800 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Salada? You can find it at 185.6 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ocampo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Salada location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Salada? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Salada in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Salada, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Salada
With the satellite map of La Salada will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ocampo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Salada.
Vote for La Salada. Opinions.
Do you like La Salada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Salada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Altamar (- inhabitants)
- Ampliación el Oro (2 inhabitants)
- Boquillas del Carmen Viejo (Fortino Sánchez) (3 inhabitants)
- Charcos de Figueroa (Falcón) (180 inhabitants)
- El Fortín (- inhabitants)
- El Jardín Viejo (- inhabitants)
- El Mensajero (1 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- La Vasca (5 inhabitants)
- Las Burras (4 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (1 inhabitants)
- Norias del Caballo (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- Peña Blanca (19 inhabitants)