La Piedra Parada (Poncitlán, Jalisco)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Piedra Parada, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 6 inhabitants of Jalisco.
The town of La Piedra Parada is located in the Municipality of Poncitlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 6 inhabitants. La Piedra Parada is at 1,768 meters of altitude.
Where is La Piedra Parada? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Piedra Parada in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Piedra Parada, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Piedra Parada? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Piedra Parada (Jalisco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Piedra Parada
With the satellite map of La Piedra Parada will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Poncitlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Piedra Parada.
Vote for La Piedra Parada
Do you like La Piedra Parada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Piedra Parada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Poncitlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Poncitlán
- Agua Caliente (1284 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo Prieto (2 inhabitants)
- Granjas San Miguel (50 inhabitants)
- La Angostura (6 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Ladrillera (79 inhabitants)
- La Mojonera (- inhabitants)
- La Toma de San Mateo (Rancho Mendoza) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes (8 inhabitants)
- Poncitlán (14636 inhabitants)
- Potrero Torrecillas (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Jacalón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Jarritos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María de la Joya (122 inhabitants)