La Mesa (Villa Guerrero, Jalisco)
The most complete information about the small village of La Mesa (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Jalisco has 12 inhabitants?
The town of La Mesa is located in the Municipality of Villa Guerrero (in the State of Jalisco). There are 12 inhabitants. La Mesa is at 1,900 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Mesa? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Mesa in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Mesa, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Mesa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Mesa (Jalisco) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mesa
With the satellite map of La Mesa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Guerrero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Mesa.
Vote for La Mesa
Do you like La Mesa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Mesa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Guerrero
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Guerrero
- Conformidad (- inhabitants)
- El Alamito (- inhabitants)
- El Carnicero (4 inhabitants)
- El Charco Largo (11 inhabitants)
- La Boquilla (15 inhabitants)
- La Casa Colorada (La Puertilla) (5 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega de los Márquez (La Ciénega) (27 inhabitants)
- Loma del Zapote (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tecolotes (- inhabitants)
- Patáhuac (Patagua) (66 inhabitants)
- Salitrillo (5 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo de Atzqueltán (280 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (154 inhabitants)
- Tierras Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Villa Guerrero (4023 inhabitants)