La Lomita (Panindícuaro, Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information of the small village of La Lomita (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Michoacán de Ocampo has 11 inhabitants?
The town of La Lomita is located in the Municipality of Panindícuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #28 of the ranking. La Lomita is at 1810 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Lomita? You can find it at 10.9 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Panindícuaro, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Lomita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Lomita? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Lomita in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Lomita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lomita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Panindícuaro. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Lomita.
Vote for La Lomita. Opinions.
Do you like La Lomita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Lomita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Panindícuaro
- Botello (Altamira) (376 inhabitants)
- El Fresno de la Reforma (649 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- Ex-hacienda de Curimeo (486 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Epejan (7 inhabitants)
- Irancuátaro (301 inhabitants)
- J. Trinidad Regalado (La Colonia) (598 inhabitants)
- La Córdoba (234 inhabitants)
- Los Alvarados (271 inhabitants)
- Los Arreguines (6 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Señora (177 inhabitants)
- Piritzio (Piricho) (75 inhabitants)
- Rubalcabo (187 inhabitants)
- San Diego Amécuaro (263 inhabitants)
- Tanguato (220 inhabitants)