La Loma (Irapuato, Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Loma, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Guanajuato
The town of La Loma is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #429 of the ranking. La Loma is at 1,740 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Loma? You can find it at 10.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Irapuato, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Loma location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Loma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Loma (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Loma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Loma (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Loma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Loma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Loma.
Photos of La Loma
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Loma? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Loma.
Enjoy photos of La Loma at this link
Vote for La Loma. Opinions.
Do you like La Loma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Loma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Irapuato
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Colinas del Río (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Soledad (786 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vista Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Ejido de Malvas (La Argolla) (1526 inhabitants)
- El Monte (7 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (188 inhabitants)
- Granja Jardín de Guadalupe (17 inhabitants)
- Granja la Encantada (Rancho la Encantada) (3 inhabitants)
- Granja las Delicias (12 inhabitants)
- Granja los Hernández (Ignacio Hernández) (11 inhabitants)
- Granja Rangel (- inhabitants)
- Granja Rangel Dos (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Rosa de la Lima (6 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Bermúdez (391 inhabitants)
- Granja San Antonio (Pedro Lunar) (- inhabitants)