The town of La Laja is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #901 of the ranking. La Laja is at 2,306 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Laja? You can find it at 89.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Guachochi, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Laja location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Laja? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Laja in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Laja.
Need to locate a certain La Laja building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Laja (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Laja
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Laja, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Laja.
Vote for La Laja. Opinions.
Do you like La Laja? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Laja so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- El Alamito (4 inhabitants)
- El Chihuite (9 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (- inhabitants)
- El Tascatito (11 inhabitants)
- Hurichique (- inhabitants)
- Mesa del Cebollín (7 inhabitants)
- Nahuirachi (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Roque (6 inhabitants)
- Remojachi (12 inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (16 inhabitants)
- Sigüiguarachi (22 inhabitants)
- Sipurachi (1 inhabitants)
- Sitanachi (82 inhabitants)
- Tatahuichi (13 inhabitants)