The town of La Laguna is located in the Municipality of Río Bravo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #226 of the ranking. La Laguna is at 26 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Laguna? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Río Bravo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Laguna location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Laguna? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Laguna in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Laguna and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Laguna (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Laguna
With the satellite map of La Laguna will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Río Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Laguna.
Vote for La Laguna. Opinions.
Do you like La Laguna? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Laguna so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Río Bravo
- Brecha 124 con Kilómetro 115 (Rosa Chapa) (7 inhabitants)
- Ciudad Río Bravo (95647 inhabitants)
- Dos de Abril (- inhabitants)
- Ebanito Nuevo (242 inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (1 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (142 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (Braulio Pérez) (4 inhabitants)
- Irrigación Palmito (El Palmito) (34 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (2 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (7 inhabitants)
- Rodolfo Roque (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Apolonia (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (8 inhabitants)
- Sinaí (3 inhabitants)