The town of La Joya is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 11 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #177 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Joya is at 12 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of La Joya is located at 4.4 kilometers from Pánuco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Joya.
Where is La Joya? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Joya (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Joya, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Joya and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Joya (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Joya
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Joya, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Joya.
Vote for La Joya. Opinions.
Do you like La Joya? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Joya so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Aquiles Serdán (- inhabitants)
- Chintón de las Flores (100 inhabitants)
- Estero del Rey (93 inhabitants)
- Heriberto Jara (- inhabitants)
- La Espiga (- inhabitants)
- La Espuela (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Loma de los Indios (5 inhabitants)
- Retama (3 inhabitants)
- San Enrique (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (Las Cebollas) (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (4 inhabitants)
- Tomas del Ángel (- inhabitants)