La Jaulilla (Valle de Santiago, Guanajuato)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Jaulilla, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Guanajuato.
The town of La Jaulilla is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. La Jaulilla is at 1,706 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Jaulilla? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Jaulilla in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Jaulilla, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Jaulilla? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Jaulilla (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Jaulilla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Jaulilla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Valle de Santiago. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Jaulilla.
Vote for La Jaulilla
Do you like La Jaulilla or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Jaulilla to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Valle de Santiago
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- Ampliación Colonia Loma del Chorrito (40 inhabitants)
- Botija (356 inhabitants)
- Charco de Parangueo (486 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (101 inhabitants)
- Granja González Cárdenas (19 inhabitants)
- Granja Martínez (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos (27 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Engracia (- inhabitants)
- Las Jícamas (1516 inhabitants)
- Quiriceo (745 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Parangueo (3015 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (29 inhabitants)
- San José de Araceo (642 inhabitants)
- San Manuel Quiriceo (189 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Parangueo (1932 inhabitants)