The town of La Guajolota is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #351 of the ranking. La Guajolota is at 2,205 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of La Guajolota? You can find it at 54.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Guajolota location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Guajolota? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Guajolota (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Guajolota building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Guajolota (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Guajolota
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Guajolota, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Guajolota.
Vote for La Guajolota. Opinions.
Do you like La Guajolota? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Guajolota so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Calle Harms (130 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Diecisiete (83 inhabitants)
- Campo 23 (346 inhabitants)
- Carretas (Rancho Carretas) (10 inhabitants)
- Cerritos Colorados (- inhabitants)
- Cuitláhuac (La Cruz) (2 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (7 inhabitants)
- Huerta Romo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas del Kilómetro 12 (23 inhabitants)
- Manzaneros Unidos (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho ConcepciÃ³n Estrada (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pino (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Viejo (9 inhabitants)