La Cieneguita (Indé, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Cieneguita, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of La Cieneguita is located in the Municipality of Indé (in the State of Durango). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #56 of the ranking. La Cieneguita is at 1,448 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of La Cieneguita? You can find it at 80.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Indé, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Cieneguita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Cieneguita? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Cieneguita (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Cieneguita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Cieneguita (Durango) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cieneguita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cieneguita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Indé. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Cieneguita.
Vote for La Cieneguita
Do you like La Cieneguita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Cieneguita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Indé
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Indé
- El Aguaje Blanco (- inhabitants)
- El Vetarrón (86 inhabitants)
- La Horca (48 inhabitants)
- La Loma (244 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (26 inhabitants)
- Los Zarqueños (162 inhabitants)
- Mina de Navidad (1 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Llano (Boquilla del Muerto) (287 inhabitants)
- Pozo Hondo (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) (30 inhabitants)
- San José del Nopal (El Nopal) (23 inhabitants)
- San José del Tizonazo (El Pueblo) (136 inhabitants)
- San Salvador de Peinados (San Salvador) (26 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía de los Picachos (Picachos) (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (1 inhabitants)