La Cieneguita (Indé, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Cieneguita, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of La Cieneguita is located in the Municipality of Indé (in the State of Durango). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #56 of the ranking. La Cieneguita is at 1453 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Cieneguita? You can find it at 80.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Indé, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Cieneguita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Cieneguita? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Cieneguita (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of La Cieneguita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cieneguita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Indé. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Cieneguita.
Vote for La Cieneguita. Opinions.
Do you like La Cieneguita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cieneguita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Indé
- Club de Caza y Tiro (Campo los Sabinos) (3 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- El Gobernador (6 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (4 inhabitants)
- El Pájaro (42 inhabitants)
- El Setenta y Siete (4 inhabitants)
- Indé (659 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (1 inhabitants)
- La Gallega (99 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (26 inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Ávalos (El Pedernal) (4 inhabitants)
- Noria Corrales (El Jagüey) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (252 inhabitants)
- San José de los Picachos (58 inhabitants)
- San José del Tizonazo (El Pueblo) (151 inhabitants)