The town of La Brena is located in the Municipality of Ignacio de la Llave (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #46 of the whole municipality. La Brena is at 2 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Brena is located at 9.9 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ignacio de la Llave, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Brena.
Where is La Brena? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Brena in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Brena, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Brena building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Brena (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Brena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Brena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ignacio de la Llave. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Brena.
Vote for La Brena. Opinions.
Do you like La Brena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Brena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ignacio de la Llave
- Cerro de la Palma (61 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (407 inhabitants)
- El Juile (8 inhabitants)
- El Salitral (626 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (37 inhabitants)
- Los Candadillos (227 inhabitants)
- Moyotla (703 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Paso Limón (72 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Santa Rosa (225 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Zapotal (46 inhabitants)
- Palma de Coco (186 inhabitants)
- Paso de las Mulas (242 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Azúcar (33 inhabitants)
- Vainillal (El Vainillal) (321 inhabitants)
- Zacate Colorado Primero (El Moral) (792 inhabitants)