The town of La Breña is located in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. La Breña is at 30 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Breña? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Breña (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Breña, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Breña and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Breña (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Breña
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Breña, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tierra Blanca. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Breña.
Vote for La Breña. Opinions.
Do you like La Breña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Breña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca
- Amado Pedreguera (- inhabitants)
- Banderillas (- inhabitants)
- Benito Castro López (La Higuera) (- inhabitants)
- Cochindi (203 inhabitants)
- El Generalito (Loma del Gallo) (17 inhabitants)
- El Moral (517 inhabitants)
- Isletilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (18 inhabitants)
- La Fuente (6 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (256 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (18 inhabitants)
- Mata Naranjo (97 inhabitants)
- Plan de Oro (16 inhabitants)
- San Enrique (7 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (2 inhabitants)