The town of La Bomba is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. La Bomba is at 10 meters of altitude.
Where is La Bomba? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Bomba (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Bomba, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Bomba building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Bomba (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Bomba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Bomba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Bomba.
Vote for La Bomba. Opinions.
Do you like La Bomba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Bomba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Úrsulo Galván (170 inhabitants)
- Calavera (7 inhabitants)
- El Dominio (- inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (- inhabitants)
- Granja Acuícola La Tortuga (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (- inhabitants)
- La Pitahaya (1 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (San José de la Esperanza) (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (141 inhabitants)
- Potrero de la Isleta (291 inhabitants)
- Primera Ampliación del Ejido Palmar Prieto (14 inhabitants)
- Raya Obscura II (25 inhabitants)
- SPR San José Tanchicuín (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (- inhabitants)