The town of La Barranca is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #428 of the ranking. La Barranca is at 2,098 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Barranca? You can find it at 17.2 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of San Luis de la Paz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Barranca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Barranca? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Barranca in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Barranca, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Barranca (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La BarrancaDo you want to stay in La Barranca? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Barranca:
- HOTEL CAMINO DE LA PLATA: 25 km away, direction Southwest (18 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE REAL Y MAGICO: 26 km away, direction Southwest (18 minutes by car)
- POSADA CESAR: 27 km away, direction Southwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS CABAÑAS: 24 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Barranca
With the satellite map of La Barranca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Barranca.
Photos of La Barranca
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Barranca, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Barranca, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of La Barranca (Guanajuato) is 37913
Are you going to send a letter to La Barranca? Do you have a friend in La Barranca and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of La Barranca consists of the following 5 digits: 37913. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of La Barranca ("37") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for La Barranca
Do you like La Barranca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Barranca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- 10 de Abril (4 inhabitants)
- Aguacate (10 inhabitants)
- Berlín (316 inhabitants)
- Cañada de Moreno (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen (60 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de la Mora (6 inhabitants)
- Garabatillo (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (282 inhabitants)
- La Estacada (2 inhabitants)
- La Joya (2 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (59 inhabitants)
- Purísima del Picacho (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Brasil (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Arriba (Pozo Uno) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (155 inhabitants)