The town of La Asunción is located in the Municipality of Santa Catarina Juquila (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #67 of the whole municipality. La Asunción is at 680 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Asunción is located at 14.6 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Santa Catarina Juquila, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Asunción.
Where is La Asunción? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Asunción in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Asunción, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of La Asunción (Oaxaca) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La AsunciónDo you want to stay in La Asunción? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Asunción:
- HOTEL LA CASCADA: 19 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES JUANITA: 18 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PALACIO CHATINO: 18 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MI SOL: 19 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Asunción
With the satellite map of La Asunción will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Catarina Juquila. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Asunción.
Photos of La Asunción
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Asunción, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Asunción, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of La Asunción (Oaxaca) is 71900
Are you going to send a letter to La Asunción? Do you have a friend in La Asunción and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of La Asunción consists of the following 5 digits: 71900. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of La Asunción ("71") correspond to the state code of Oaxaca, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for La Asunción
Do you like La Asunción or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Asunción to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Catarina Juquila
- Camino a Juquila (24 inhabitants)
- Cerro Miel (9 inhabitants)
- El Cangrejo (5 inhabitants)
- El Corozal Grande (80 inhabitants)
- El Mamey (87 inhabitants)
- El Nanche (20 inhabitants)
- El Ocote Solo (- inhabitants)
- El Pedimento (25 inhabitants)
- La Asunción (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad el Mapache (189 inhabitants)
- Mata Sandía (7 inhabitants)
- San José Vista Hermosa (Aguacatal Grande) (215 inhabitants)
- Santa María (- inhabitants)
- Santa María Yolotepec (2062 inhabitants)
- Vista al Mar (Agua Podrida) (39 inhabitants)