The town of Juan Nieto is located in the Municipality of Güémez (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #177 in terms of number of inhabitants. Juan Nieto is at 196 meters of altitude.
The town of Juan Nieto is located at 20.0 kilometers from Güémez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Juan Nieto.
Where is Juan Nieto? How to get there? Map
Location map of Juan Nieto in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Juan Nieto, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Juan Nieto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Juan Nieto (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan Nieto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan Nieto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Güémez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Juan Nieto.
Vote for Juan Nieto. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Nieto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Nieto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Güémez
- Carlos Flores (- inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (- inhabitants)
- El Compadre (1 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- La San Juana (Ramón Rodríguez) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Negras (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Pitas (6 inhabitants)
- R-15 (El Quince) (5 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José de las Flores (518 inhabitants)
- San Matías (Enrique Canales) (4 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (231 inhabitants)