The town of Isla la Calavera is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #471 in terms of number of inhabitants.
The town of Isla la Calavera is located at 67.7 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Isla la Calavera.
Where is Isla la Calavera? How to get there? Map
Online map of Isla la Calavera in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Isla la Calavera? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Isla la Calavera (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Isla la Calavera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Isla la Calavera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Isla la Calavera.
Vote for Isla la Calavera. Opinions.
Do you like Isla la Calavera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Isla la Calavera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Cangrejal (4 inhabitants)
- Doctor Rafael Villarreal (Los Eslabones) (21 inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (13 inhabitants)
- El Tapón (- inhabitants)
- El Tauro (2 inhabitants)
- El Tauro (Flor de Mayo) (- inhabitants)
- José Silva Sánchez (96 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Manuel Lonas) (- inhabitants)
- Los Manueles (12 inhabitants)
- Magueyes (28 inhabitants)
- San Juan (San Rosendo) (3 inhabitants)
- Tres Aguas (2 inhabitants)
- Valle de Oro (- inhabitants)
- Verde Grande (1 inhabitants)