The town of Ipacarai is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Ipacarai is at 89 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Ipacarai? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ipacarai (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Ipacarai? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Ipacarai (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ipacarai
With the satellite map of Ipacarai will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Ipacarai.
Vote for Ipacarai. Opinions.
Do you like Ipacarai? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ipacarai so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Arturo Luna Lugo (17 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Pulmón (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- El Volante (28 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Giralda Uno (2 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjitas (17 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (6 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Baja California Kilómetro 13 (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (4 inhabitants)
- Urbina (150 inhabitants)