The town of Ipacarai is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Ipacarai is at 89 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Ipacarai? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ipacarai (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Ipacarai (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near IpacaraiDo you want to stay in Ipacarai? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Ipacarai:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 17 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 20 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 22 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 20 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Ipacarai
With the satellite map of Ipacarai will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Ipacarai.
Vote for Ipacarai
Do you like Ipacarai or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ipacarai to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Bosque (1 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (2 inhabitants)
- El Remedio (- inhabitants)
- Las Blancas (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (1549 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (3 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- LÃbano (- inhabitants)
- El Mangal (142 inhabitants)
- Los Medinas (- inhabitants)
- Mi Chinita (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (6 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (2 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (4 inhabitants)