The town of Hoya Blanca is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Hoya Blanca is at 1,877 meters of altitude.
Where is Hoya Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Hoya Blanca (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Hoya Blanca (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Hoya BlancaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Hoya Blanca, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Hoya Blanca so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL FREDYS: 5 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
- PENSION VALLE DE SANTIAGO: 6 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL URUAPAN: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAMEMBARO: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Hoya Blanca
With the satellite map of Hoya Blanca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Valle de Santiago. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Hoya Blanca.
Vote for Hoya Blanca
Do you like Hoya Blanca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Hoya Blanca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- Alto de Altamira (322 inhabitants)
- El Armadillo (479 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (505 inhabitants)
- Fracción los Molina (15 inhabitants)
- Gervasio Mendoza (665 inhabitants)
- Granja Vaca (- inhabitants)
- La Reserva el Tambor (112 inhabitants)
- Loma Tendida (1165 inhabitants)
- Mogotes de San José Parangueo (773 inhabitants)
- Residencial Magisterio (52 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Alonso Sánchez (659 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Mogotes (1206 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Pantoja (164 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio de San José Parangueo (1315 inhabitants)
- Soledad de Altamira (77 inhabitants)