The town of Higo is located in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón (in the State of Guerrero). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #149 in terms of number of inhabitants. Higo is at 446 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Higo is located at 32.9 kilometers from Cutzamala de Pinzón, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Higo.
Where is Higo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Higo (Guerrero)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Higo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Higo (Guerrero) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Higo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Higo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Higo.
Vote for Higo. Opinions.
Do you like Higo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Higo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón
- El Calhuaje (- inhabitants)
- El Fresno (11 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (153 inhabitants)
- El Puente de San José (160 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (64 inhabitants)
- El Timbinal (89 inhabitants)
- Lajita La Laja del Real (41 inhabitants)
- La Paislera (- inhabitants)
- La Parota (- inhabitants)
- Las Truchas (- inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (8 inhabitants)
- Los Brasiles (- inhabitants)
- Luvianos (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Latas (9 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Tupatarillo (174 inhabitants)