Maps, photos and statistics of Guásima, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Chihuahua
The town of Guásima is located in the Municipality of Batopilas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Guásima is at 702 meters of altitude.
Where is Guásima? How to get there? Map
Online map of Guásima in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Guásima? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Guásima (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guásima
With the satellite map of Guásima will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Batopilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guásima.
Vote for Guásima
Do you like Guásima or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Guásima to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Batopilas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chihuahua (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Batopilas
- Bocoybo (Repogueachi) (4 inhabitants)
- Carricitos (7 inhabitants)
- Casas Coloradas (9 inhabitants)
- El Duraznito (- inhabitants)
- El Pinito (2 inhabitants)
- Encino Largo (- inhabitants)
- Guaguerachi (- inhabitants)
- Huajichi (7 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (11 inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (5 inhabitants)
- Humariza (12 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Océsar (4 inhabitants)
- Palos Amarillos (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (- inhabitants)