The town of Granja Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #245 of the whole municipality. Granja Guadalupe is at 1,710 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Granja Guadalupe is located at 12.3 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Valle de Santiago, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Granja Guadalupe.
#1 Where is Granja Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
Location map of Granja Guadalupe in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Granja Guadalupe, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Granja Guadalupe (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Granja Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Valle de Santiago. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granja Guadalupe.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Granja GuadalupeMany people want to stay in the town of Granja Guadalupe itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL AMOR ETERNO: 13 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FREE: 11 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOMA LINDA: 12 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL TAJO: 18 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Granja Guadalupe
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Granja Guadalupe? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Granja Guadalupe.
#6 The Postal Code of Granja Guadalupe (Guanajuato) is 38415
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Granja Guadalupe so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 38415. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Granja Guadalupe ("38") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
#7 Vote for Granja Guadalupe as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Granja Guadalupe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Granja Guadalupe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Guanajuato, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Guanajuato
#8 Comments and opinions about Granja Guadalupe
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (La Nopalera) (104 inhabitants)
- Colonia Nueva de San Antonio de Mogotes (82 inhabitants)
- El Motivo (El Carrizal) (153 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos (27 inhabitants)
- Granja Vaca (- inhabitants)
- Huérfanos (19 inhabitants)
- El Crucero de la Presa (7 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (82 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Agustín (337 inhabitants)
- Miramar (29 inhabitants)
- Puerta de San Roque (277 inhabitants)
- Ranchos Unidos (697 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Parangueo (3015 inhabitants)
- San José de la Montaña (Los Gatos) (453 inhabitants)
- Taller Mecánico Curva de la Labor (7 inhabitants)