Granja Amelia (Puebla)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Granja Amelia, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Puebla.
The town of Granja Amelia is located in the Municipality of Atlixco (in the State of Puebla). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #121 of the ranking. Granja Amelia is at 1907 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Granja Amelia? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Atlixco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Granja Amelia location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Granja Amelia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Granja Amelia in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Granja Amelia.
Satellite photo of Granja Amelia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja Amelia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Atlixco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Granja Amelia.
Photos of Granja Amelia
In order for you to enjoy nature around Granja Amelia, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Granja Amelia, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Granja Amelia. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Amelia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Amelia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Atlixco
- Col. Agrícola de Ocotepec (Colonia San José) (1898 inhabitants)
- El Llano (1 inhabitants)
- La Fe (1 inhabitants)
- La Isotera (La Tehuixtlera) (21 inhabitants)
- La Joya (Agropecuaria Tenextepec) (9 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas de Jesús Cuarta Sección (19 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (89 inhabitants)
- Los Nopales (Rancho Soberanes) (10 inhabitants)
- San Félix Almazán (705 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (El Carmen) (14 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Huilotepec (1408 inhabitants)
- San José (46 inhabitants)
- San José el Recreo (93 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo los Jagüeyes (36 inhabitants)
- Tizayuca Primera Sección (133 inhabitants)