The town of Galilea is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #285 of the whole municipality. Galilea is at 12 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Galilea is located at 9.7 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Pánuco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Galilea.
Where is Galilea? How to get there? Map
Online map of Galilea in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Galilea (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near GalileaDo you want to stay in Galilea? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Galilea:
- MOTEL PARABOLICAS: 12 km away, direction South (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PARABOLICAS: 15 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PRINCIPAL: 14 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FORMOSA: 15 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Galilea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Galilea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Galilea.
Vote for Galilea
Do you like Galilea or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Galilea to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- El Bejuco (- inhabitants)
- El Consentido (- inhabitants)
- El Tigre (- inhabitants)
- Estación Méndez (220 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (17 inhabitants)
- La Regional (- inhabitants)
- La Reserva (- inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (4 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (214 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Horizonte (- inhabitants)
- San Ángel (Kilómetro Cinco) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Tacuba (1 inhabitants)
- Tanchicuín Halcón (110 inhabitants)
- Venable (95 inhabitants)