The town of Flor de Teresita is located in the Municipality of Güémez (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #193 of the whole municipality. Flor de Teresita is at 169 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Flor de Teresita is located at 7.1 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Güémez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Flor de Teresita.
Where is Flor de Teresita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Flor de Teresita (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Flor de Teresita, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Flor de Teresita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Flor de Teresita (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Flor de Teresita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Flor de Teresita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Güémez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Flor de Teresita.
Vote for Flor de Teresita. Opinions.
Do you like Flor de Teresita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Flor de Teresita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Güémez
- Ampliación el Refugio (276 inhabitants)
- El Corral (1 inhabitants)
- El Melón (15 inhabitants)
- El Petaqueño (Kilómetro 20) (7 inhabitants)
- Flor de Teresita (1 inhabitants)
- José Esparza (2 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (1 inhabitants)
- La Posta (6 inhabitants)
- Luisa Gabriela (4 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (2 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (Las Pastas) (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (El Veinticuatro) (3 inhabitants)