Familia Maya (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Maps, photos and statistics of Familia Maya, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
The town of Familia Maya is located in the Municipality of Ursulo Galván (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. Familia Maya is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Familia Maya? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Familia Maya (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Familia Maya building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Familia Maya (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Familia Maya
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Familia Maya, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ursulo Galván. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Familia Maya.
Vote for Familia Maya
Do you like Familia Maya or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Familia Maya to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ursulo Galván
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ursulo Galván
- Ursulo Galván (5642 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (- inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (252 inhabitants)
- Familia Maya (3 inhabitants)
- Higuera Blanca (8 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (Predio el Espinal) (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (39 inhabitants)
- Loma de la Calavera (7 inhabitants)
- Loma de San Rafael (679 inhabitants)
- Oro Verde (- inhabitants)
- Playa Juan Ángel (21 inhabitants)
- Puente Roto (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (3 inhabitants)
- Totonacapan (6 inhabitants)